Thursday, December 29, 2011

Classroom Pics: BEFORE!

Ok- warning, don't expect much from me blog-wise for the next two weeks or so. I am spending our first week back packing and moving everything to my new room and my principal is giving me 3 WHOLE DAYS to myself with no students the week after (9th, 10th, 11th) to unpack everything, organize, set up, develop programs etc. 

Needless to say it will be A LOT of work but these are "before" pics of my classroom. The desks will all go away (none of my students would really use them anyways) so envision a huge open space with all of the bookshelves being cleared. I am especially excited about the little kitchen-like area : ) Here are the pics! 




\
I feel like there's a lot of potential and it is a pretty big space (for only 5 students!!) Please comment with any ideas you have and I can't wait to share the after pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment