Monday, December 26, 2011

Update!

So sorry it has been too long since I have posted! I started my new job the week before break (can you say chaos?!) It is a little rough right now because the students I am getting are currently part of a much larger (19!) class of all alternate assessment special ed. kiddos. They are the 5 with the most intense needs so we will be moving to our own classroom (Jan. 9th!!) but until then, I am stuck in this weird limbo land where myself, the other teacher, and about 6-8 paras are coming in and out with kids all day long. I wish I could start out right after break in the new room with just my students and my two paras but I have to wait for the word from administration!! Until then, here is a quick little social story I made that we have been working on with my students to help with the transition..








No comments:

Post a Comment